Contact us/Article subjects

From Disrupting Africa
Jump to: navigation, search

Get The Books
How to order books in the Disrupting Africa Series.

Library Catalogues
How to get a copy of Disuprting Africa's books into your library.

Press and Conferences
If you're a member of the press looking to contact Disrupting Africa, or have a business proposal for us.

Article subjects
Problems with articles about you, your company, or somebody you represent.

If you believe an article about you or your organization is incomplete, inaccurate, or biased, there are several avenues for you to discuss the issue with Encyclopedia's editorial community.

Location of the talk page tab

People who edit or monitor your article can be reached by leaving a note detailing your issues on the article's "talk" page. This can be found by clicking the "talk" link at the top of your article. Once you're there, click the "new section" tab to the right of that. This will create a new section, where you can post your specific comments or concerns - put request edit at the top of your new section to indicate your conflict of interest and ask for the edits to be done for you. Click "Publish page", and your new section will be added immediately.

Alternatively, you can reach other editors by emailing [email protected] . Please include the address or title of your article and specific information on the problems you have with it. While your email will likely remain confidential, certain unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to security breaches, subpoenas, or leaks, might compromise that confidentiality.

If you're interested in donating photographs to illustrate your article, you can email them to [email protected] Please include the photograph in question, along with a statement that you own the copyright on it, and an agreement to release it under a free license. Our recommended license is the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license. If you don't own the copyright, please ask the photographer or copyright owner to send in a release instead. The "declaration of consent" may be used if desired.