Insights for African Innovators.
We are releasing our data intelligence to African Innovators. These insights are designed to help African innovators answer basic questions such as:
- When should I raise money (if at all)?
- Should I launch a product in a particular market?
- Which countries should I expand to?
- What should I study?
- ... and many more.
More importantly, we are releasing this intelligence portal to aspiring African Innovators to build innovative businesses on the back of our data stack, as it helps with accelerating our mission of finding the next generation of African Innovators.
We've designed the data visualisation to be intuitive and easy to use, and for innovators wishing to build innovative businesses on our data stack, we have made it easy to embed or call our data through APIs.
Our flagship product, Circle+ combines the best of our data intelligence with your accounting insights to deliver powerful reports that help your business succeed. Circle+ enables African innovators to understand the current African innovation trends, as well as gain deeper insights to their business's commercial viability, visualize in-depth analysis of their business and understand their business metrics such as cashflow, runway and viability.
We currently plug in to the following accounting packages:
To get a sample of our Circle+ reports, please register here.
Note: Circle+ is best suited for revenue generating African startups - or at a very minimum, have to do basic accounting reporting.
Pay for only what you use. Cancel at any time. Prices are per number of records per visualisation. We've opted to keep it simple so you can focus on disrupting Africa.
|Embed||Visualisation & Call||$0.05 per record|
|Circle+||Analytics & Reporting||$50 per month|
Frequently Asked Questions
- We receive a lot of applications and whilst we endeavour to reply to all applications, we may not be able to do that in time or at all. We are mainly focused on African innovators and encourage you to think carefully about your application when completing the form.
- We are very keen to work with academia during our private beta phase. No fees will be levied for qualifying academic institutions or students.
- Unfortunately, at this stage we aren't taking applications from large corporate entities.
- All inspirational African Innovators and Entrepreneurs will be included in the Encyclopedia, regardless of application outcome.